Two-factor authentication?

cez
cez
Any plans on adding two-factor authentication to the client area login?

Comments

  • Valentine
    Valentine
    Administrator
    Hello,
    there is currently no plans on adding this function. However you are able to use IP restriction:

    https://billing.time4vps.eu/clientarea/ipaccess/
  • cez
    cez
    Member edited December 2016
    That changed quickly, nice :)
    Thanks

    Edit:: Can't find where to enable it tho...
  • Valentine
    Valentine
    Administrator
    cez said:
    That changed quickly, nice :)
    Thanks

    Edit:: Can't find where to enable it tho...
    Hey,
    currently we had to disable 2FA because we found a bug in it and we do not want our clients to face it. We'll trying to get it fixed as soon as possible.


  • MiCRo
    MiCRo
    Member
    Thanks, hope it is coming back soon. It is very important feature for us.
  • Roman
    Roman
    Moderator
    Hello,

    2FA is enabled and can be accessed to configure from the client area under the account details tab.
  • philthynz
    philthynz
    Member
    Roman said:
    Hello,

    2FA is enabled and can be accessed to configure from the client area under the account details tab.
    I was unable to find this. I tried here https://billing.time4vps.eu/clientarea/details/, but there is no option to enable 2 factor auth. Is it working?
  • Roman
    Roman
    Moderator
    philthynz said:
    Roman said:
    Hello,

    2FA is enabled and can be accessed to configure from the client area under the account details tab.
    I was unable to find this. I tried here https://billing.time4vps.eu/clientarea/details/, but there is no option to enable 2 factor auth. Is it working?
    Yes, it's working just fine. Please open support ticket and we will help you to resolve this problem.
  • cez
    cez
    Member
    Couldn't find it either but sent a support request and had it fixed in minutes. Great support :) 
  • MiCRo
    MiCRo
    Member
    Yay, it is working. Thanks!
  • george
    george
    Member
    what to do if i lose my auth chain number (dead phone, deinstall auth app, etc).
  • William
    William
    Moderator
    george said:
    what to do if i lose my auth chain number (dead phone, deinstall auth app, etc).
    If you no longer have access to the authenticator, contact us to [email protected] from the same e-mail as your account is registered on our system. When request would be received, we could disable the feature for the account, until enabling it again.
Sign In or Register to comment.
© 2013 - 2017 Time4VPS. All rights reserved. Powered by Vanilla
The opinions or views of users on the forum are those of the author and not of Time4VPS.