frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Any coupon for 1 year vps hosting?

Hi,
I found one coupon of 50% to order any vps but I cannot use it. When i place an order, It shows a message that cannot be applied to my order.
Can I have a working code?
Thank you

Comments

• banksybanksy Member
    I found the code '404' but seems no working anymore. Is possible to reactivate it please?
    I will place the order right now
  • ReginaRegina Moderator
    Hello Banksy,

the code "404" was for admin day on Friday and had the limit of 100 coupons available. Unfortunately, it was all used up yesterday.

When making an order for a year, the discount is automatically applied. The longer the billing cycle, the bigger the discount.
  • banksybanksy Member
    Hi Regina,
    Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately is not same discount without the promo code. So i prefer to search another site at this moment. If is there any other promo code similar, then i will come back to place the order.
    Thank you again.
    Regards
  • ReginaRegina Moderator
    edited April 2019
    We have plans for other events with promotional codes in the near future (possibly next month). If you wish to know about the discounts first I recommend subscribing to our newsletter. Just press "Subscribe" at the bottom of the page and enter your e-mail:

• EvpaEvpa Member
    Could I use coupons such '404' to renewing my service or they for new services only?
  • ReginaRegina Moderator
    The "404" coupons are not active anymore, unfortunately. This coupon was available for the new order only.

There will be new events at the end of this month, so stay tuned.
  • Thanks, as you promised, finally I got a great discount on my new vps.
    Thank you again Regina.
    Best regards