frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

were can i see my port speed

I added extra port speed 1Gbps where I can see
really if 1Gbps has been added?!?!? Not what I had before adding extra 1Gbps can you see?!?!

Comments

• and where can I see this?! there is no way to see the 100 mbps that had not appear on the panel?!?! or is it just another way to steal money from the customer?
  • ReginaRegina Moderator
    Hello madmex,

You can see the current VPS Port Speed while making an iperf3 or mtr test on your VPS.

I would like to clarify that we do not steal money from any of our clients and stating so is not true. I have responded to all of your tickets explaining that the 1 Gbps Port Speed is reached within 1 day after purchase and is gradually increased for your server to use.

Hope you have a nice day.

• I already did this, it should appear on the panel was the 100 mbps + 1Gbps that I added extra. Do you want to give music to who? nor with the ping you can see this because simpelsmente is not there.
  • next month I'll change vps, I do not like being robbed
  • ReginaRegina Moderator
    Hello,

Pinging the server, unfortunately, will not show the exact VPS Port Speed. It is seen when making mtr or iperf3 tests. See how they are done here:

https://community.time4vps.eu/discussion/280/how-to-investigate-network-issues/p1

Calling yourself being robbed is not the truth here. After checking I can see your server now reached the 1 Gbps Port Speed.

I would like to clarify that ordering 1 Gbps Port Speed addon increases the Port Speed for your server up to 1 Gbps and does not add it to the current 100 Mbps Port Speed you had.