The official introduction thread

Hello,
This thread is about getting to know each other a bit better :)

As for myself there isn't much to say. I am an addicted anime lover and as of a couple of months also enjoy messing around with unix servers. There is some forums I am very active at and not being online there for a day would either mean I am dead sick or another crucial incident has happened haha :dizzy: What about you?

Comments

• Hello,

my name is Đorđe Marčetin, from Serbia.
    Working with variety of web services from PHP/HTML/CSS to Wordpress/Bitcoin/Altcoins etc.
    Electronic music is my passion, feel free to find my mixes or other works.
    Glad to be aboard on this forum.

Cheers! :smiley:
  • JustinJustin Moderator
    @marcetin @Ympker welcome on board guys!
  • blHblH Member
    Hi,
    My name is Ivan Rymsho, from Russia. My set of interests is very simple: linux, trips and forum trolling >:)

I'm glad to meet you all.
  • Hey guys,

my name is Andy. I m from Germany. I am very satisfied with Time4VPS :)
    Cheap Servers and many Templates. Nice Forum with good Tutorials.

see you B)
  • fng77fng77 Member
    edited January 18
    Hi guys!

Nice too see you all. I´m a simple guy from Sweden, who likes to play with servers and computers.

I like to use the best of everything and have the ability to find it. I found time4vps pretty soon after they were official and they are the best at the moment. In this world things change pretty fast, but at the moment I cant find any other competition to this provider. Time4vps is the best and I will stick with em until this changes!

Having a busy afternoon but will upgrade this post when I don't :)

Cheers guys!

Ok it seems like I wasn't too busy after all  :)

Let me tell you a little something about me.

I live and breathe computers. Started in the the middle of the 1990:s. A bit late if you as me, but better late than never.

4 me it started with hardware. I still love hardware. The blinking lights, the heat and everything it accomplish for us.

Now after about 10 years in bed with hardware I realized that you really need to know about software too. Otherwise you cant utilize this awesome power!

Therefore The last years I have been taking some university courses in Linux Server admin, C++, trying to learn how to handle scripts. Now taking a course in C#. But anyway its all up to you.

The only thing I can say after 40 years in life is: Linux is the future!

I will continue to be a really dedicated costumer to time4vps because they have everything I need!