frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

DDoS Protection

Hi guys!

What about offering DDoS protection as some sort of add-on? Like you guys do with back-ups and 1 Gbps port speed. 

I've seen several companies offering this for a monthly/yearly fee. I am sure plenty of people are willing to pay for this! :smile: 

See ya!

Tagged:

Comments

• ReginaRegina Moderator
    Hey Glenno,

Thanks for the suggestion! At this time it is not available to offer any kind of DDoS protection from our side. Because of this we recommend using third party solutions.
  • Hi Regina!

Thanks for answering! :smiley: 
    Are you planning to offer DDoS protection in the future? I'm certain this will boost your sales, as a lot of developers require this. 

:smirk: 

• Hi Regina/T4V Team,

I need a clarification regarding the DDoS protection on TIME4VPS. When you say that DDoS protection is not available, does it refer only to layer 7 protection or it means that layer 3 and 4 DDoS protection is not available as well?

Thank you!
  • GiedriusGiedrius Administrator
    edited April 2019
    Hey @Johny,

we have our own datacenter and it has the DDoS Protection to mitigate/prevent the attacks. It is present all the time and works continuously 24/7/365. It is managed and administrated by our datacenter division.

However, we don't offer and sell any addons that would enable additional DDoS protection or allow you to configure the things regarding this matter.

• OK, thank you Giedrius.