frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Time4VPS launches free 7-day trial

Hey guys! 

Time4VPS has rolled out a trial program for the first time ever! From now on, everyone is able to try out our services for 7 days with no hassles. 

Check out what's included on your free trial:

• CPU: 1 x 2.40 GHz
  • RAM: 512 MB
  • Storage: 20 GB
  • Bandwidth: 1 TB
  • Port speed: 100 Mbps
  • Backups: Optional
  • Virtualization: OpenVZ

Here's a step by step guide on how to get started:

1. Use this link: https://billing.time4vps.eu/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=72;

2. Fill out your information (for the new customers) or just log in;

3. Use Time4VPS XS Standard VPS Hosting package for 7 days without any fees and hidden conditions;

4. After 7 days, simply cancel your VPS hosting service or pay the sent invoice in order to keep your service after the free trial (you can change or cancel the service anytime);

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team via ticketing system or live chat

Comments

• EvpaEvpa Member
    Good news if I just want to try. Useless if I have one-day-promo-code. May be add option to freeze my promo code and let pay (this or another configuration) after trial?
  • GiedriusGiedrius Moderator
    Hey @Evpa,

you can actually make an order with a promotional code and just keep it unpaid, until you test it. If the trial is okay, you can then continue with your order that you have already generated.
  • EvpaEvpa Member
    Support said me that I had to pay my invoice in 24 hours. So, too little time to try but better than nothing... 
  • GiedriusGiedrius Moderator

let me clarify, that the new orders generates the invoice for payment. This invoice is active for 7 days. So it's enough time to try out our trial VPS and at the end of it, continue with payment, if everything was okay.
  • inetinet Member
    Recommending you to block ports for email on trial vps, 99%+ of users that aplied for free or trial in like this service are abusers. Protect your network and old customers from posible negative impact of abuse in trial on time ;)
  • inetinet Member
    or charge for trial simbolicly , example 0,99 euros for 7 days.