To create new RDP user, you should do these steps:
1. Choose "Start" -> "Administrative" -> "Computer Management":
2. On the open window choose "Computer Management" -> "Local Users and Groups"
3. Click the right button of the mouse on directory "Users" -> choose "New User" -> Enter login details
(username and password).
4. By default new user is created with limited privileges, so in order that new user will be able to log in to the server, you should change his privileges:
* Click two times on directory "Users" (the same, that you can see on third step by creating new user).
* Click the right button of the mouse on new user and choose "Properties" -> on the open window choose "Members Of" and Add:
* On the field "Enter the object names to select" enter Administrators
and click "Check Names";
5. Save changes and now you will be able to access your server with a new user.